Friday, March 13, 2009

My Life Is Like A Fruitcake

Until just now I didn’t realize that I harbored such a hatred towards fruit. Nor did I know that my life could be compared to one of the most loathed gifts/foods of the merriest holiday in the year. Thanks Josh.

The AIM conversation:
(With most of the stupid, miscellaneous crap and poor spelling weeded out…)

Janelle:
I want cereal.

Josh:
Aw, no cereal in the house?

Janelle:
Not usually. I'm simple and prefer Cornflakes or Cheerios.

They want Cheerios with every dried fruit imaginable.
Icky.
I detest fruit chunks in yogurt or cereal.

Josh:
Ha! Even raisins?

Janelle:
I haaaate raisins.

Love the bran, though.

Josh:
XD

Janelle:
Reading that over again makes me sound incredibly odd.

Josh:
That you love the bran?

You old bag.

Janelle:
D:

I am senile.
Stupid fruit.
I yell at fruit, not children with Frisbees.

Josh:
No, you yell at us too.

Janelle:
You are the fruits in the cake that is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment